Friday, July 11, 2014

Founding Fathers

Was Blog for Arizona out of line for outing John Huppenthal as an anonymous commenter, as Mr. Geigner suggests in his recent post
Blogger defends-outing politician trolling his comments

Based on my recent reading and pinning activities, I'm on the verge of taking the blogging plunge. Maybe if I get started now and get a dedicated following, get myself used to a structure and schedule, and figure out how to maybe get paid for my hard work, I'll have in place a second career. But I'm not totally delusional: I'm still buying lottery tickets.

Be sure to visit A Reading Life for more reviews and news of all things happening at the Everett Public Library.

Blogger

When the first Brooklyn Flea opened in the summer of 2008, Butler and Demby were careful about who they took on as vendors. A large part of the market's success, many would say, has to do with the quality of its offerings. But in the beginning, being picky about what vendors they took on meant they were turning away business. That meant losing money in the short term. How blogger built a flea market-l empire overnight